| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi in November is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Around 166mm (6.5in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 17 days.
- In November the skies in Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi are really dreary having an average of just 1:32 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:07 long and the longest day is 8:04 long with an average length of 6:32.
- There are approximately 4:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 745 kms (462.9 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 737.7 kms (458.4 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 860.5 kms (534.7 miles) NW
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) N
- Akureyri, Iceland - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) NW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) WNW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 369.1 kms (229.3 miles) WNW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) W
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 151.6 kms (94.2 miles) WSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 269.1 kms (167.2 miles) WSW
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 786.4 kms (488.7 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) NE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 448.2 kms (278.5 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 492.1 kms (305.8 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 492.1 kms (305.8 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 857.7 kms (533 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 857.7 kms (533 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 877.8 kms (545.5 miles) SE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 824.6 kms (512.4 miles) SE